Mosaic Chamber Choir
Mosaic is a lively group of singers based in Woking, although we travel from all over Surrey, Hampshire and London for rehearsals. Our blend of musical expertise, ranging from music graduates, ex-Cathedral choristers, operatic soloists, to members of dance bands and highly experienced choral singers, enables us to perform music from a wide range of genres….
News & Updates
Rehearsals will start on 17th May 2021, and will be subject to Government guidelines.
Covid-19 precautions for Mosaic Chamber Choir concerts
- If you or anyone in your household experiences any of the symptoms of Covid-19 in the two weeks prior to a concert you should self-isolate and not come to the concert. Please contact us to cancel your reservation; you’ll receive a refund if we’re able to re-sell your ticket.
- Doors will be open at 7pm. Queuing will be socially distanced.
- If you have downloaded the Test & Trace Covid-19 app, please scan the QR code on entering the building.
- All entry is by reserved places and pre-payment – there will be no ticket sales at the door. We will not be issuing physical tickets, but names will be checked on entry and audience members should bring evidence of their ticket purchases (either printed at home or on a mobile device) or other ID.
- Audience members must bring a face covering to wear at all times in the building. The face covering must safely cover nose and mouth and fit securely round the side of the face. A visor is not an acceptable face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations.
- Some doors and windows may remain open to improve ventilation so please dress warmly if necessary.
- Seating is socially distanced, singly and in family bubbles. Although all the places at the concert will be reserved, it’s not possible to reserve specific seats. Once inside the concert hall, please move directly to your seat without socialising with other concert-goers.
- There’ll be stewards in the concert area to assist with efficient seating.
- The concert will last around one hour, with no interval. There will be no refreshments, no programme notes and no PA system.
- There will be limited toilet access before and after the concert
Upcoming events & concerts
In light of the current situation, we have postponed our upcoming concerts, but hope to be able to reschedule them for later in the year.
“Thanks so much for singing for us. You were absolutely amazing and I can’t thank you enough. I would recommend you to anyone.”
“Having Mosaic sing at our wedding made the occasion truly special and it was so lovely of you to surprise me with the personalised flashmob!”
“A huge thank you to Mosaic from us! You were quite honestly amazing – I caught myself holding back tears on several occasions…We were not only overwhelmed by the incredible sound you created, but also by the number of comments we had about your singing…the choir and the sweet stall were all anyone could talk about! A well-known pop producer was in the congregation and couldn’t believe how good you were – he kept asking if you were professional and saying he’d never heard a better sound.”