Rehearsals will start on 17th May 2021, and will be subject to Government guidelines.
Covid-19 precautions for Mosaic Chamber Choir concerts
- If you or anyone in your household experiences any of the symptoms of Covid-19 in the two weeks prior to a concert you should self-isolate and not come to the concert. Please contact us to cancel your reservation; you’ll receive a refund if we’re able to re-sell your ticket.
- Doors will be open at 7pm. Queuing will be socially distanced.
- If you have downloaded the Test & Trace Covid-19 app, please scan the QR code on entering the building.
- All entry is by reserved places and pre-payment – there will be no ticket sales at the door. We will not be issuing physical tickets, but names will be checked on entry and audience members should bring evidence of their ticket purchases (either printed at home or on a mobile device) or other ID.
- Audience members must bring a face covering to wear at all times in the building. The face covering must safely cover nose and mouth and fit securely round the side of the face. A visor is not an acceptable face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations.
- Some doors and windows may remain open to improve ventilation so please dress warmly if necessary.
- Seating is socially distanced, singly and in family bubbles. Although all the places at the concert will be reserved, it’s not possible to reserve specific seats. Once inside the concert hall, please move directly to your seat without socialising with other concert-goers.
- There’ll be stewards in the concert area to assist with efficient seating.
- The concert will last around one hour, with no interval. There will be no refreshments, no programme notes and no PA system.
- There will be limited toilet access before and after the concert